Aerial view of Appalachian State University campus

The Student Affairs Administration Master of Arts degree is for those who are or wish to become student affairs administration specialists (e.g., directors/coordinators of career planning/placement, co-curricular activities, financial aid, student programming, outdoor programs, residence life, etc.) in a college or other post-secondary educational setting.

United Kingdom Trip! (PDF, 447 KB)